River Falls 4 Children
Call us (715) 629-5427
Ezekiel Lutheran is one of the partner sites for River Falls 4 Children (RF4C) and will be providing a community-based early learning program for four-year-old children.
- Small class sizes-the student to teacher ratio is 13:1
- Convenient location-the church is located one block from Main Street
- Caring, compassionate and energetic teachers that want to enhance your child’s learning in a fun and effective way
- Additional programs that can suite to your entire family
RF4C is a community-based early learning program for four-year-old children residing within the School District of River Falls. Children will be enrolled in the School District of River Fall’s 4-year-old kindergarten program but will be taught in a local community preschool/childcare location. Classes are taught by highly qualified Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) licensed teachers.
RF4C class – 8:50 am – 11:30 am
RF4C class – 12:45 pm – 3:25 pm
There is NO cost for the RF4C program, but parents are responsible for childcare costs beyond the 2 hour 40 minute RF4C program.
How to Enroll
Parents living in the School District of River Falls may apply by completing the following registration forms:
- Registration Form 2020-2021
- Immunization Form
- Health Form
- Health History & Emergency Plan
- Transportation Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate or other formal document for birth date verification
Return all forms via:
- Mail them to RFPME RF4C, 421 W Maple St, River Falls, WI 54022
- Drop off at RF Public Montessori beginning March 1, 2021 to a drop box
- Scan and email them to Becky.McAleavey@rfsd.k12.wi.us
Your child must be four years old by September 1st of the given school year. Parents will have the opportunity to indicate their preferences for possible locations and session but placement cannot be guaranteed. Confirmation of location and times will be mailed to parents in May.
For more information, please call or email Becky McAleavey at 715-307-2481 or Becky.McAleavey@rfsd.k12.wi.us
Transportation is available for through the River Falls Bus Garage. Questions, call 715-425-1808. All children who are bused have 3 options for pick-up and drop off: at home, at a home daycare, or at a child care facilitiy. Pick -up and drop-off locations must be consistent. Busing for rural students occurs in the AM session, and for those students who need busing in town, PM session.
For more information, please call Becky McAleavey at 715-307-2481 or 715-425-7645 ext. 3239 and visit RF4C Website