Welcome to Worship
Worship at Ezekiel Lutheran Church
“Sent forth from worship by God’s call enticed; we serve all God’s people; hands and feet of Christ.”
(from special hymn lyrics, 2009)
Worship is at the core—the very heart and center—of who we are as God’s people at Ezekiel Lutheran Church. It is in worship that God’s word is proclaimed. In worship we partake of the sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion that mark us with the love of God. By our acts of worship, we are called and empowered to serve the world Christ died to save.
Ezekiel places great emphasis on the quality of our worship and music, whether it is traditional or contemporary style, seeking to model Lutheran worship at its best. Celebrating Holy Communion weekly, all services use historically familiar forms, and are creatively adapted to make them relevant and contemporary for our day.
Indoor In-person Worship
9:30 a.m. Blended Worship with both Traditional and Praise Music
- No pre-reservations are required, however, we ask you to sign in as you enter the Sanctuary for contract tracing purposes. Capacity is limited to 75.
- Physical social distance must be maintained between different households. Sit only in designated areas.
- Masks must be worn at all times, which fully cover mouth and nose.
- Communion will take place in the entrance area as you leave at the end of worship.
- Music may include soloists but not congregational singing.
- Feel free to greet one another at a distance inside the building but we highly encourage you to connect with others outside the building after worship